Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hollie's 3rd Birthday Party

Hollie's 3rd Birthday Party

(Sunday afternoon, 12th June)

Since Hollie's birthday fell on a busy weekend (Queen's Birthday weekend, Impact Bible Conference), we celebrated with her friends a week later. The cake was a hot air balloon - she is fascinated with the local hot air balloons which regularly fly over our house. She invited 4 little friends (Libby, Lily, Neve, and Kees) and one older friend (Leah, age 14!). It was a very low key afternoon - they played outside, enjoyed some afternoon tea, played a game of pass the parcel, and then Hollie opened her presents.


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cake, Mum !! Looks like a very happy and excited little girl. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollie's 3rd Birthday Party was really adorable. The table setting is interesting. I really love do it yourself parties because one can add so much personalization as per his or her liking. My 30th birthday super special and I celebrate it with my loved ones at one of my favourite rooftop NYC venues.

    ReplyDelete